Keeping Promises: Last week was really crazy, I was loaded with so much work that I didn't even get to write one tiny little post. I've been feeling guilty ever since, because I have so many amazing interviews coming up that I want to share with all of you :-) But I'm promising you now, that after I've handed in my thesis this blog will go back to normal! (If I manage to tame these 300 footnotes today I might even post a new interview this afternoon!)
New Beginnings: Something exciting is happening tomorrow, I'm having my first meeting with a creative coach, he will (hopefully) be able to give me some advice on making my creative project come true.I hope I can convince him of my idea, that is always the hardest part. (Of course I'll tell you how it went!)
I'm a bit nervous about it too, since the coach will probably express the typical doubts I've been confronted with lately. I figured I might share them with you. In range and top to bottom (most frequently confronted with to least)
1. "And how are you going to finance it?"
2. "You know how difficult it is to start something in the creative industry?"
3. "And what is your role again, exactly?"
4. "Finding a business partner is more difficult than a relationship"
5. "Do you have this all planned out?"
6. "I think you should concentrate on something else first." (Yup, I've been pondering about that one for a while now, still don't know what it means, exactly)
And now a Sneak Peek of what is coming up on TYT:
- blog art exhibition: paper, canvas, watercolor....and for those of you who know him his blog is called "Idle....." ;-)
- art from Denmark
- an amazing photography project
- an art project in South America
- another blog art exhibition, themes: cabaret, fashion, literature....
Now you just have to cross your fingers that I'll be able to hand in my thesis asap! ;-)
Have a great week!