Thursday, June 16, 2011

Creative Times in New York

Finally I have some time to tell you more stories of my New York adventures. Creativity seems to grow on trees here - and I love it! I met so many interesting creative startups here already and it is so great to meet like-minded people. With all this going on we also finally launched our website, entered a creative competition and our ideas are growing and growing... maybe it's just this city which gives my creativity even more drive. 


I visited this gallery which was showing some of Andy Warhol's soup cans, although I didn't find it that spectacular... Just lots of soup cans in lots of different colours... (Am I allowed to write that? I apologize to all the Warhol fans... )  I actually asked to meet the manager behind the exhibition and when she came down to meet me I realized I didn't have anything to ask her...



Even the shop dummies do pilates over here...

 The Guggenheim - many people are always lingering infront of it which creates a really nice atmosphere



My friend the amazing photographer trying to ask this homeless man if she could get his picture. They ended up having a really long conversation but he still didn't want his picture taken - so I just took one from further away...



Washington Square Garden - the parks in New York are very beautiful. There is always something going on, music or a photo shoot


3 comments:

  1. I think the think with Warhol's work was that it was original in its time. Like you I don't think it's anything special now.

    Thanks for sharing your photos & adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sue: I'm glad I'm not the only one ;))
    @theartofpuro:thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...