Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TYT received the Sunshine Award 2011 ;)


Lars Käker from Germany kindly awarded me with the "Sunshine Award 2011" for my "stunning" art blog. Thank you so much for this great compliment Lars. I'm really happy that so many readers enjoy this blog, I never would have believed I could inspire so many readers one day... 
Have a look at Lars's great oil paintings at his blog Portraits 2 Null , I'm glad he commented on my blog - his style is very special and I'm now a happy follower of his blog. He might even sketch something for our Bakhita fundraiser ;)


The rules for receiving the award: 
- Thank the person who gave you the award. 
- Write a post about it.
- Answer to the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know.

The questions:
01. My favorite color: green.
02. My favorite animal: monkey.
03. My favorite number: 5.
04. My favorite non-alcoholic drink? Green Tea.
05. I joined facebook and twitter.
06. My passion: working together with other creatives, writing, enjoying a day in the sun with friends.
07. getting or giving presents? Both to be honest ;)
08. My favorite pattern? I really don't know. i have never thought of the possibility of having a favorite pattern. hmm. stripes? ;)
09. My favorite day of the week? Sunday of course ;)
10. My favorite flower? Rose.

I'm passing on the award to my ten favorite bloggers (although when I started noting them down I came up with many more...)



Tahira Lubrano  A Look in A Creative Mind
Elizabeth Rose Stanton Penspaper Studio
Sue Pownall Art of a Nomad
Maria Bogade 
Susan Sorrell Hill
Eric Orchard 
Atelier Petit 4
Linda Hensley 
Alison Donato 
Thomas W Schaller

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and TYT!! You definitely deserve it!! I checked out Lars's site and the paintings are great. And, finally, I am so flattered to be called out as one of your favorites--and I do know that you have many more, since so many talented people have gravitated to your blog and the work you do. Again, congrats---SO well deserved!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Elizabeth! You are so kind! I loooved your recent posts, the characters are just too cute ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I love prizes :D I agree with Elizabeth, you definitely deserve this. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke für dein Lob, das kann ich nur zurückgeben! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well-deserved, Susanna...you are one creative, hard-working lady! (And your blog is a feast for the eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone for the wishes! I'm so glad you enjoy TYT and I love developing new creative ventures with you ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...